Grade 8+ (Completed Grade 7)
This is a fantastic opportunity for bright young leaders and older campers who want to keep the fun of camp going!
Leadership Program participants will develop their skills and confidence in program planning, activity facilitation, creative gaming, risk management, and so much more. Along with valuable learning opportunities they will also have plenty of fun-time to enjoy camp events and activities.
Successful Wild Life Camp leaders are…
- Motivated individuals who seek out ways to contribute
- Patient and caring youth who enjoy helping others
- Positive role models who lead by example
- Fun, energetic people who bring ideas to the table
We are looking for motivated participants who take the initiative to apply by email.
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- A message – tell us why you are interested in helping.
- A bio or resume – tell us about you and the things you do.
- A talent – what would you like to bring/teach/contribute to camp?
- Sessions – which camp weeks would you prefer?
We will reply as soon as possible. Please understand that, although we try our best to provide this opportunity, we do not guarantee space for every applicant.
Continue to camper registration after application acceptance.