JOIN THE FUN, ADVENTURE AWAITS!
Come out to Wild Life Academy, each visit is a new adventure with activities geared to the participant age group and interests: games & tournaments, team building & challenges, map & compass work, geocaching, outdoor skills, target & throwing sports, climbing & obstacles, mystery quests & puzzle solving, projects & creativity, and any other adventure that comes our way.
See our current schedule for pricing & seasonal options.
Follow our Facebook for updates
– PARENT INFO –
Drop-off & Pick-up:
LOCATION ADDRESS – info can be found below.
Please be aware that we may have other programs running before &/or after – please plan accordingly for prompt drop off and pick up. We are not available for care outside of the indicated program time.
What to bring:
- clothes that can get messy
- lunch & snack (as needed, see below)
- reusable water bottle (extra for full-day)
- rubber boots / insulated boots (as needed)
- enclosed running shoes, no sandals
- durable rain wear (as needed)
- seasonal outerwear (as needed)
- extra socks, layers/sweater (cold weather)
- extras as maybe needed (i.e. underwear)
- head bug-net (spring)
Lunch & Snacks:
Please provide your child a Nut-free and Garbage-less lunch and morning and afternoon snacks as applicable to the program duration, along with a reusable water bottle.
To better our program security, exact address information is not provided publicly. This information is provided to registered participants only, via email prior to program start, or please contact us directly.