IMPORTANT CAMP INFO!
please read this full page
as you prepare for camp
Find camp photos, get updates & reminders, and check out other fun stuff on our dedicated Wild Life Camp Instagram and/or Facebook pages (you don’t need an account to view).
DROP-OFF & PICK-UP:
Drop Off 8:30-9:00am – Please do not enter the parking lot prior to 8:30am. You are welcome to drop off your camper/s after 8:30am, we will be providing limited programming until camp start at 9:00am. If you arrive after 9am, please honk your horn (message the camp if no one responds) and remain at your vehicle with your camper/s until a camp staff arrives for check-in.
Pick Up 3:30-4:00pm – Please be sure to pick up your camper/s from 3:30-4:00pm, with limited programming beginning at camp end 3:30pm. Pick-up is to be completed before 4:00pm.
Emergency After Care – We can accommodate just-in-case emergency after care until 4:30pm, charges may apply ($10 after 4:00pm, $1/minute after 4:10pm, per camper). We are not available for camper care before 8:30am or after 4:30pm.
LOCATIONS – protected address access can be found at the bottom of this page.
DAILY GEAR LIST:
Please label your items, provide only items that can get messy, and pack along with your camper so they are aware of their items and the locations in their backpack.
PLEASE DO NOT OMIT ITEMS,
THEY ALL MATTER
WEARING AT ARRIVAL, DAILY:
We ask that these essential items be worn at arrival so leaders can see they are present daily (campers can always change after arrival).
- loose fitting pants & long sleeve shirt (these items are for bug, scratch and scrape protection)
- Fully enclosed running shoes that can get wet (absolutely NO open holes, sandals, or flip flops – to prevent foot stabbing sticks and other injuries)
- hat for sun protection
IN A BACKPACK, EVERYDAY:
- Nut-free & Garbage-less lunch & snacks (details below)
- 2 full reusable water bottles (no disposables please)
- waterPROOF rain jacket (no ponchos/disposables)
- splash pants (optional, but essential at Wilderness Week*)
- shorts & t-shirt (in addition to long pants/sleeves)
- extra fully enclosed shoes (as a dry alternative)
- extra socks (in case – comfort is key)
- warm sweater or jacket (cold is no fun)
- sunscreen, bug spray (or equivalent protection)
- head bug net (available at dollar stores)
- weather appropriate clothing as needed (i.e. cold days)
- any other extras your child may need (i.e. underwear)
FOR HOT/SUNNY DAYS:
- swimsuit & towel, closed-toe water shoes (for optional water games)
WILDERNESS WEEK ONLY:
- Lunches & Snacks are provided at Wilderness Week (details below)
- *durable fitted waterPROOF rain jacket & splash pants
- NO knives or bladed tools, returning campers by camp permission only
LUNCHES & SNACKS:
Please provide your camper/s a Nut-free and Garbage-less cold lunch and morning and afternoon snacks, along with full reusable water bottles. Please remove packaging at home and ensure your camper can open/close their containers.
Wilderness Week includes wilderness trip style lunches & snacks – If your camper requires food from home during this week, please provide a Nut-free & Garbage-less cold lunch.
To better our camper’s security, exact location information is protected by password.
Parents receive the password with their confirmation email prior to camp; or contact us directly – this information is for parents of registered campers only.