IMPORTANT CAMP INFO!
please read this full page
See camp photos, check updates & reminders, and find other fun stuff on our dedicated Camp Facebook page, link above (you don’t need an account to view).
DROP-OFF & PICK-UP:
Drop Off 8:30-9:00am – You are welcome to drop off your camper(s) after 8:30am, we will be providing limited programming until camp start at 9:00am. Please do not enter the parking lot prior to 8:30am.
Pick Up 3:30-4:00pm – Please be sure to pick up your camper from 3:30-4:00pm, with limited programming beginning at camp end 3:30pm. Pick-up is to be completed by 4:00pm.
Emergency After Care – We can accommodate just-in-case emergency after care until 4:30pm, charges may apply ($10 after 4:00pm, $1/minute after 4:10pm). We are not available for camper care before 8:30am or after 4:30pm.
LOCATIONS – protected address access can be found at the bottom of this page.
DAILY GEAR LIST:
Be prepared with these essential items, please do NOT omit gear list items as our day is greatly impacted by inadequately prepared campers.
Please label your items, provide only clothes that can get messy, and pack along with your camper so they are aware of their items and the locations in their backpack.
WEARING AT ARRIVAL, DAILY:
- loose fitting long sleeve shirt & pants
- outdoor closed toe shoes (can get wet), NO sandals or flip flops!
- hat (for sun protection)
IN A BACKPACK, EVERYDAY:
- Nut-free & Garbage-less lunch & snacks *see below
- 2 full reusable water bottles
- durable waterPROOF rain jacket
- splash pants
- shorts & t-shirt (as extra)
- extra shoes (to stay dry)
- extra socks (in case)
- warm sweater or jacket
- sunscreen, bug spray (or equivalent protection)
- head bug net (available at dollar stores)
- weather appropriate clothing as needed
- any other extras that your child may need (i.e. underwear)
FOR HOT/SUNNY DAYS:
- swimsuit & towel, closed-toe water shoes (for water games)
WILDERNESS WEEK ONLY:
- [for overnight] flashlight, sleeping bag & pillow, pajamas & toiletries
- NO knives or bladed tools (returning campers, by camp permission only)
LUNCHES & SNACKS:
Please provide your camper(s) a Nut-free and Garbage-less cold lunch and morning and afternoon snacks, along with full reusable water bottles. *Please remove packaging at home and ensure your camper can open/close their containers.
Wilderness Week includes wilderness trip style lunches & snacks – If your camper requires food from home during this week, please provide a Nut-free & Garbage-less cold lunch.
To better our camper’s security, exact location information is protected by password.
Parents receive the password with their invoice or via email prior to camp; or contact us directly – this information is for parents of registered campers only.