IMPORTANT CAMP INFO!
please read this full page
Find camp photos, get updates & reminders, and check out other fun stuff on our dedicated Camp Facebook page, link above (you don’t need an account to view).
DROP-OFF & PICK-UP:
Drop Off 8:30-9:00am – Please do not enter the parking lot prior to 8:30am. You are welcome to drop off your camper/s after 8:30am, we will be providing limited programming until camp start at 9:00am. If you arrive after 9am, please honk your horn and remain at your vehicle with your camper/s until a camp staff arrives for check-in.
Pick Up 3:30-4:00pm – Please be sure to pick up your camper/s from 3:30-4:00pm, with limited programming beginning at camp end 3:30pm. Pick-up is to be completed by 4:00pm.
Emergency After Care – We can accommodate just-in-case emergency after care until 4:30pm, charges may apply ($10 after 4:00pm, $1/minute after 4:10pm). We are not available for camper care before 8:30am or after 4:30pm.
LOCATIONS – protected address access can be found at the bottom of this page.
DAILY GEAR LIST:
Be prepared with these essential items, please do NOT omit gear list items as our day is greatly impacted by inadequately prepared campers.
Please label your items, provide only items that can get messy, and pack along with your camper so they are aware of their items and the locations in their backpack.
WEARING AT ARRIVAL, DAILY:
- loose fitting pants & long sleeve shirt
- enclosed running shoes that can get wet, NO sandals or flip flops!
- hat for sun protection
IN A BACKPACK, EVERYDAY:
- Nut-free & Garbage-less lunch & snacks (details below)
- 2 full reusable water bottles
- durable waterPROOF rain jacket
- splash pants
- shorts & t-shirt as extra
- extra enclosed shoes to keep dry
- extra socks, in case
- warm sweater or jacket
- sunscreen, bug spray, or equivalent protection
- head bug net, available at dollar stores
- weather appropriate clothing as needed
- any other extras that your child may need, i.e. underwear
FOR HOT/SUNNY DAYS:
- swimsuit & towel, closed-toe water shoes for water games
WILDERNESS WEEK ONLY:
- Lunches & Snacks are provided at Wilderness Week (details below)
- [for overnight] flashlight, sleeping bag & pillow, pajamas & toiletries
- NO knives or bladed tools, returning campers by camp permission only
LUNCHES & SNACKS:
Please provide your camper(s) a Nut-free and Garbage-less cold lunch and morning and afternoon snacks, along with full reusable water bottles. Please remove packaging at home and ensure your camper can open/close their containers.
Wilderness Week includes wilderness trip style lunches & snacks – If your camper requires food from home during this week, please provide a Nut-free & Garbage-less cold lunch.
To better our camper’s security, exact location information is protected by password.
Parents receive the password with their invoice or via email prior to camp; or contact us directly – this information is for parents of registered campers only.